WATERFORD GUEST HOUSE
Waterford Guest House is well located in the heart of the beautiful Constantia Valley, amid the historic vineyards of the southern suburbs of Cape Town.
Constantia is reknowned for it's peace and tranquility with numerous wine farms, golf courses, fine restaurants, bistros and the popular Constantia Village shopping centre. Just minutes from the M3 highway, Constantia is centrally located for most tourist attractions that the Fairest Cape has to offer.
Waterford Guest House is approximately 20km from Cape Town International Airport and 12km from the centre of Cape Town. It is approximately 10kms to both Muizenberg beach on the Indian Ocean, and to Hout Bay beach on the Atlantic Ocean side of the Cape Peninsula.
Groote Constantia wine farm, dating from 1685, was the birthplace of the wine industry in the Cape. This working farm has a museum, cellar tours, wine tasting, an art gallery and two top restaurants, both with stunning mountain and ocean views and is a short, easy walk from Waterford Guest House. It is also the perfect place to find plenty of free shady parking and hop on to the open top Cape Town Sight-Seeing bus for a full day tour taking in the sights of Hout Bay, the famous beaches of the Atlantic seaboard, the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Kirstenbosch Gardens.
Waterford Guest House has 3 totally separate garden apartments. Each offering privacy but connecting well by a short few steps across the lawn or pool area making them ideal for extended family and friends travelling together. Children are most welcome but must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Guinea Fowl - 2 Bedrooms - Self-Catering - suitable for 4 persons, sharing.
- Padda Plek - 1 Bedroom - Self-Catering - suitable for 2 persons, sharing.
- Sunbird - 1 Bedroom - Light Self-Catering - suitable for 2 persons, sharing.
Each apartment offers the following facilities:
- Excellent security with secure parking
- Private covered patio with braai (BBQ) facilities
- Premium satellite full bouquet DSTV and DVD Player
- WiFi Internet
- Top quality bed linen, bath and pool towels
- Large solar heated swimming pool (shared facility for guests only)
- Housekeeping daily (with the exception of Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Initial grocery stock up service offered, guests pay as per till slip
- Laundry & ironing service
- Cot and high chair available for babies
- Fans, hairdryer and safe provided
- Stay warm and snug in winter with heaters and electric blankets
- Breakfasts served on request
- Car rental, airport pick-up and/or guided tours arranged on request